A Phase II Multiple-Arm, Open-Label, Randomized Study of PARP Inhibition (Veliparib; ABT-888) and Anti-PD-L1 Therapy (Atezolizumab; MPDL3280A) Either Alone or in Combination in Homologous DNA Repair (HDR) Deficient Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended at request of CTEP pending submission and approval of amendment.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.