A PHASE I, OPEN-LABEL, MULTI-CENTER, DOSE-ESCALATION STUDY OF CODRITUZUMAB, AN ANTI-GLYPICAN-3 MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY, IN COMBINATION WITH ATEZOLIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Codrituzumab (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 16 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2021.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2016 New trial record