An Open-Label Randomized Phase 1b/2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of JNJ-64041757, a Live Attenuated Listeria Monocytogenes Immunotherapy, in Combination With Nivolumab Versus Nivolumab Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Lung
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ADU 214 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 146 to 170.
- 22 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.