A crossover, randomized, two-sequence, 12 hour bioequivalence study in healthy volunteers to compare the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of ND0701 with reference commercial apomorphine product
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Apr 2018 Results assessing the safety,tolerability, pharmacokinetics and relative bioavailability of ND0701 in healthy subjects, were published in the CNS Drugs.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 23 May 2017 According to a NeuroDerm media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.