A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-Finding Study of CC-90009, a Novel Cereblon E3 Ligase Modulating Drug, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Relapsed or Refractory Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CC 90009 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 11 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 70.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 21 Jun 2021.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 5 Aug 2019.