A Phase III Randomized, Open-label Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Axitinib Versus Sunitinib Monotherapy as a First-line Treatment for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) (KEYNOTE-426)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-426
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 27 Jan 2020.