A Pilot Surgical Trial To Evaluate Early Immunologic Pharmacodynamic Parameters For The PD-1 Checkpoint Inhibitor, Pembrolizumab (MK-3475), In Patients With Surgically Accessible Recurrent/Progressive Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.