A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter Study Comparing Isatuximab (SAR650984) in Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone Versus Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Isatuximab (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICARIA-MM
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2018 According to a Sanofi media release, top-line results are expected in Q4 2018.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Nov 2020 to 23 Nov 2020.