A Phase II Study of Lanreotide in Patients With Metastatic Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumors Undergoing Liver-directed Radioembolization With Yttrium-90 Microspheres (SIR-Spheres®)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary) ; Yttrium-90 (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.