A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose- Escalation Trial of ACY-1215 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Ricolinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 Aug 2016 New trial record