Age Escalation / De-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Radiation-attenuated Plasmodium Falciparum (Pf) Sporozoite Vaccine (PfSPZ Vaccine) in Equatoguinean Adults, Children and Infants, and Comparison With Non-attenuated Pf Sporozoites (PfSPZ Challenge) Administered Under Chloroquine Prophylaxis (PfSPZ-CVac Approach) for Efficacy Against Controlled Human Malaria Infection.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanaria
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.