Study for combination of Pracinostat and azacitidine for treatment of high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pracinostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2017 according to a MEI Pharma media release.
- 04 May 2017 According to a MEI Pharma media release, the company anticipates to commence the study in June 2017.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to MEI Pharma media release, the study is anticipated to commence in first half of 2017.