Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' Combined Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular Pertussis-inactivated Poliovirus and Haemophilus Influenzae Type b (DTPa-IPV/Hib) Conjugate Vaccine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DTPA-IPV (INFANRIX-IPV)-061
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2018 to 25 Nov 2018.
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.