A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of GS-0976 in Subjects With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GS 0976 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences; Nimbus Therapeutics
- 14 Apr 2018 Results presented at The International Liver Congress 2018.
- 14 Apr 2018 Results of validation of biomarker metric for MRI-PDFF presented at The International Liver Congress 2018.
- 14 Apr 2018 Results of response of controlled attenuation parameter and its correlation with MRI-proton density fat fraction presented at The International Liver Congress 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History