An Open Label, Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter Study Investigating Clinical Efficacy and Safety of the Human Normal Immunoglobulin for Intravenous Administration BT595 in Patients With Chronic Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biotest Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.