A First-in-human Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Doses of BNZ132-1-40
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BNZ 1 (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord disorders; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bioniz
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing safety and tolerability, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Bioniz media release, new data will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 19 Jul 2017 According to a Bioniz Therapeutics media release, the company plans to report detailed results from this Phase 1 study at an upcoming scientific conference.