Phase Ib/II Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Combination Therapies in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) (KEYNOTE-365)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Enzalutamide; Olaparib; Prednisolone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-365
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Apr 2020 to 15 Mar 2020.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated