A Phase 1, First in Human, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of AMV564, a CD33 x CD3 Tandem Diabody in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AMV 564 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amphivena Therapeutics
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 12 Aug 2016 New trial record
- 10 Aug 2016 According to Amphivena Therapeutics media release, company plans to initiate this study this year.