A Phase I Study of INCB024360 (Epacadostat) Alone, INCB024360 in Combination With Pembrolizumab (MK-3475), and INCB024360 and Pembrolizumab in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors (KEYNOTE-434)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Colon cancer; Duodenal cancer; Gastric cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-434
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 24 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2020 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 60.