A Phase 1 Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of AGS62P1 Given as Monotherapy in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 62P1 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agensys; Astellas Pharma
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 11 Jul 2021.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 12 Jul 2019.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.