A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR) Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Placebo Nasal Spray and Individual Monotherapy Formulations (Olopatadine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray and Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray) in Adult and Adolescent Subjects (12 Years of Age and Older)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 06 Mar 2018 Results presented in a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals media release, data were presented at the AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress.
- 05 Mar 2018 Results of pooled data from (NCT02631551 and NCT02870205), were presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History