Recombinant Human C1 Esterase Inhibitor (Conestat Alfa) in the Prevention of Contrast-induced Nephropathy in High-risk Subjects (PROTECT): a Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Single-center Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Conestat alfa (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.