Recombinant Human C1 Esterase Inhibitor (Conestat Alfa) in the Prevention of Contrast-induced Nephropathy in High-risk Subjects (PROTECT): a Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Single-center Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Conestat alfa (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 22 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jun 2018 According to a Pharming Group NV media release, the endpoints and potential relevance for further clinical development of this trial will be out-lined in Capital Markets Briefing on 21 June 2018.