Post-authorisation Safety Study in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus to Assess the Risk of Acute Liver Injury, Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease, Severe Complications of Urinary Tract Infection, Genital Infections, and Diabetic Ketoacidosis Among Patients Treated With Empagliflozin Compared to Patients Treated With Other SGLT2 Inhibitors or DPP-4 Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 19 Aug 2016 New trial record