A Phase II, Single-arm, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Sulfatinib as a Second-line Treatment in Patients With Surgically Unresectable or Metastatic Biliary Tract Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfatinib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 09 Jan 2017 According to a Chi-Med media release, first drug dose was administered in this trial.
- 09 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2016 New trial record