A Phase Ib/II Randomised Open Label Study of BGB324 in Combination With Pembrolizumab or Dabrafenib/Trametinib Compared to Pembrolizumab or Dabrafenib/Trametinib Alone, in Patients With Advanced Non-resectable (Stage IIIc) or Metastatic (Stage IV) Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bemcentinib (Primary) ; Dabrafenib; Pembrolizumab; Trametinib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Mar 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, the company will present an overview and data summary of three phase II trials, including this trial, at the 3rd Annual Immuno-Oncology Summit Europe.
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, data from this study is presented at the ASCO-SITC Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium 2018.
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a BerGenBio media release, the results and analysis from the dose-finding part of the study have been presented in a poster at the 9th World Congress of Melanoma.