A phase IV, randomised, open-label, controlled study to assess the immunogenicity and safety of the diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and inactivated poliovirus (DPT-IPV) vaccine Squarekids when co-administered with GSK Biologicals' oral live attenuated HRV liquid vaccine Rotarix in healthy Japanese infants aged 6 - 12 weeks at the time of the first dose of HRV vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pertussis diptheria tetanus poliovirus vaccine (Squarekids) (Primary) ; RIX 4414 (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Jun 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 May 2017.