A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of GL-0817 (With Cyclophosphamide) for the Prevention of Recurrence in HLA-A2+ Patients With High-Risk Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Biropepimut-S (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Poly ICLC; Sargramostim
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gliknik
- 23 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 23 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 28 Aug 2017 According to a Gliknik Inc. media release, clinicians have enrolled and dosed the first of 80 patients in this trial.