An Intensive QT/QTc Study to Investigate the Effects of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine on Cardiac Ventricular Repolarization in Subjects With Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stemcentrx
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 16 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.