A Phase 2/3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety, And Tolerability Of Multiple Dosing Regimens Of Oral AGN-241689 In Episodic Migraine Prevention
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atogepant (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 06 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Dec 2017 to 25 Apr 2018.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Nov 2017 to 28 Mar 2018.