TRITON3: A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Phase 3 Study of Rucaparib Versus Physician's Choice of Therapy for Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Associated With Homologous Recombination Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Docetaxel; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRITON3
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 16 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design of two studies (TRITON2 and TRITON3) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, trial design the study will be presented at European Society for Medical Oncology 2017.