Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety, Tolerability, Preliminary Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Oral Doses of MYK-491 in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MYK 491 (Primary)
- Indications Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MyoKardia
- 08 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a MyoKardia media release.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to a MyoKardia media release, detail results (n=64) from this study will be present at a future medical meeting.
- 27 Sep 2017 According to a MyoKardia media release, Based on results observed to date, MyoKardia has elected to include additional dose cohorts in the trial in order to further refine its understanding of MYK-491 pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. Topline data from the 001 trial are now expected to be released by early 2018.