An Open-label, Randomized, Multi-center, Parallel Group, Two-arm Study to Assess the Safety, Overall Tolerability, and Antiviral Activity of Brincidofovir Versus Standard of Care for Treatment of Adenovirus Infections in High-risk Pediatric Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AdAPT; Study 999
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 08 Aug 2018 According to a Chimerix media release, this study is open for enrollment in the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), and Europe. Four of nine planned countries are currently undergoing regulatory or central ethics review; additional sites in the US, UK and Europe are also in the process of opening for enrollment.
- 07 May 2018 According to a Chimerix media release, the company is focusing on execution of this 141-patient trial and anticipate data read-out in the second half of 2019.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Chimerix media release, data expected in the second half of 2018.