An Open-label, Randomized, Multi-center, Parallel Group, Two-arm Study to Assess the Safety, Overall Tolerability, and Antiviral Activity of Brincidofovir Versus Standard of Care for Treatment of Adenovirus Infections in High-risk Pediatric Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AdAPT; Study 999
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 07 May 2018 According to a Chimerix media release, the company is focusing on execution of this 141-patient trial and anticipate data read-out in the second half of 2019.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Chimerix media release, data expected in the second half of 2018.
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a Chimerix media release, the company expects to complete enrollment in the study in 2019.