A Randomized, Placebo-control, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Amifampridine Phosphate in Patients With MuSK Antibody Positive Myasthenia Gravis, and a Sample of AChR Antibody Positive Myasthenia Gravis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amifampridine (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catalyst Pharmaceutical
- 19 Apr 2018 According to a Catalyst Pharmaceutical media release, 12 months are expected to complete the enrollment for this trial.
- 19 Apr 2018 According to a Catalyst Pharmaceutical media release, first patient has been enrolled.
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.