A Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-dose, dose escalation study in healthy participants to evaluate safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of intra-vaginal ABI-1968
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABI 1968 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Antiva Biosciences
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to According to Antiva Biosciences.
- 31 Aug 2016 New trial record