A Phase III Bridging study to evaluate Immunogenicity and Safety of a Pentavalent vaccine (DTwP-HepB-Hib) Shan5 (with Shantha pertussis) as compared to the licensed vaccine, Shan5 (with imported pertussis) when administered as three dose primary series at 6-8, 10-12 and 14-16 Weeks of Age in Healthy Indian Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shantha Biotechnics
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2016 New trial record