A Phase 1/2A Single Center Trial of Gene Transfer for Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (RDEB) Using the Drug LZRSE-Col7A1 Engineered Autologous Epidermal Sheets (LEAES)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EB 101 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Jan 2018 The primary end point has been changed from Presence of type VII collagen to Percentage surface area of wound healing and Presence of anchoring fibrils to Investigator's assessment of graft.
- 29 Aug 2017 Results published in an Abeona Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History