A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of SAGE-547 Injection in the Treatment of Adult Female Subjects With Severe Postpartum Depression and Adult Female Subjects With Moderate Postpartum Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brexanolone (Primary)
- Indications Postnatal depression
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hummingbird Study
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 17 Apr 2018 According to a SAGE Therapeutics media release, results from this study will be presented at the North American Society for Psychosocial Obstetrics and Gynecology (NASPOG) 2018.
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, detailed study results, including additional secondary endpoints, will be submitted for presentation at an upcoming medical meeting and for publication.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History