A Prospective, Randomized, Open Label, Phase III, Multicentric Clinical Trial To Compare The Efficacy And Safety Of Monoclonal Anti Rho (D) Immunoglobulin With Polyclonal Anti Rho (D) Immunoglobulin In Prevention of Hemolytic Disease Of Newborn.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-D Rh0 immunoglobulin
- Indications Haemolytic disease of newborn
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bharat Serums and Vaccines
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 02 Sep 2016 New trial record