Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Tolerability and Efficacy of APO010 in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Selected by Drug Response Predictor (DRP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APO 010 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Medical Prognosis Institute media release.
- 31 May 2017 According to a Medical Prognosis Institute media release, the first patient has entered this trial.
- 19 May 2017 According to an Oncology Venture media release, screening to identify patients sensitive to immuno-oncology drug APO010 is ongoing at four medical centers and the company expects to initiate this study during May 2017.