A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel, Phase 2a Study to Determine the Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of APD371 in Subjects With Crohn's Disease Experiencing Abdominal Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olorinab (Primary)
- Indications Abdominal pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2018 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to completed enrollment in Q2 2018 and expects results in Q3 2018.
- 14 Mar 2018 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, study is currently enrolling patients and data is expected in Q2 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, data readout from the study is expected around year-end 2017 to Q1 2018.