A Randomized Phase II Trial of Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel vs Gemcitabine, Nab-Paclitaxel, Durvalumab and Tremelimumab as 1st Line Therapy in Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2018 Phase has been changed to 3 to 2.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results from the safety run in phase (n= 11) presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, eleven patients have been enrolled as of February 1 2017.