A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-label (Sponsor-blind), Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center, Event Driven Study in Non-dialysis Subjects With Anemia Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Daprodustat Compared to Darbepoetin Alfa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daprodustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa; Darbepoetin alfa; Iron
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND-ND
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jan 2021 to 17 Aug 2020.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Jan 2021 to 17 Aug 2020.
- 12 Dec 2017 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2017-06-008909)