ASPIRO: A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Open-Label, Ascending-Dose, Delayed-Treatment Concurrent Control Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of AT132, an AAV8-Delivered Gene Therapy in X-Linked Myotubular Myopathy (XLMTM) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AT 132 (Primary)
- Indications Congenital structural myopathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRO
- Sponsors Audentes Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2018 According to an Audentes Therapeutics media release, the company is currently reviewing the interim efficacy and safety data with the independent Data Monitoring Committee prior to initiating enrollment and dosing of the next cohort. Audentes plans to provide the next update on interim data in the second quarter of 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 Positive interim results from First Dose Cohort presented in an Audentes Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to an Audentes Therapeutics media release, enrollment in the first dose cohort has been completed in this trial and the company plans to report preliminary data in early January 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History