A Phase 2, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Crossover Study Evaluating the Effect of RVT-101 on Gait and Balance in Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia With Lewy Bodies, or Parkinson's Disease Dementia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Intepirdine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia; Lewy body disease; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Axovant Sciences
- 08 Jan 2018 Results presented in an Axovant Sciences media release.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a company media release, Axovant Sciences has decided to discontinue intepirdine program based on negative results from MINDSET, HEADWAY and Gait and Balance studies.
- 08 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Change in quantitative gait measurements from baseline to the end of each double-blind treatment period based on computerized gait assessment tools) has not been met, according to an Axovant Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History