A phase I study of DRX-065 in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone deuterated (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Adrenomyeloneuropathy; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 14 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, According to a DeuteRx media release.
- 14 Sep 2016 New trial record
- 22 Aug 2016 According to a DeuteRx media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has completed its review of the Company's investigational new drug (IND) application for DRX-065 and has determined that a Phase 1 clinical study in healthy volunteers can be initiated. Dosing is expected to be completed in September 2016.