Exploring Efficacy and Safety of oral Pirfenidone for progressive, non-IPF Lung Fibrosis (RELIEF) - A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group,multi-center, phase II trial - RELIEF
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pirfenidone (Primary)
- Indications Extrinsic allergic alveolitis; Pulmonary fibrosis; Respiration disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIEF
- 13 Sep 2017 According to trial design presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society, fifty-nine patients have been randomised as of 1 Feb 2017.
- 13 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 15 Sep 2016 New trial record