A multicenter, open-label trial of low dose naltrexone for prevention of cervical cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 May 2017 According to an Immune Therapeutics media release, The company is ready to submit a New Drug Application (NDA) to the Directorate of Pharmacy and Medicines, the application will include results of four phase II clinical trials and one bridging trial clinical trial.
- 16 Sep 2016 New trial record
- 23 Aug 2016 According to an Immune Therapeutics media release, Dr, Frank Taulo from the OBGYN Department of Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital in Blantyre is the Principle Investigator of thsi trial.