A Phase 3b, 12-month, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BIIB019, Daclizumab, in Subjects with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) Switching from Natalizumab (SUSTAIN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUSTAIN
- Sponsors Biogen
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Oct 2019 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Nov 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.